Completion: Delivered and Purified Bride


Written on: March 3, 2020 Office Haven in Mandaue at 2-5PM
Event: Complete Deliverance and Purification of Marie Christine Yiska Yu 

Date of Event: 8 Ziv 5779


It was Monday, May 13, 2019 of Cebu Barangay Elections so there was no work. During this time, I was always close to 2 of my Pastoras from Mindanao because I felt their spirits so strongly as one like mine. They are Pastora Mercylyn Sajor Ariz and Schimiz ErmitaƱo, and they were here in Cebu because they were persecuted by the Churches in Mindanao for doing the works of GOD - Deliverance and healing. We worshiped together all the time, as much as we can in the office of Atty. Ortega their employer. I was interested to learn about
the Deliverance Ministry that the LORD gave them so I volunteered myself that they should minister to me and see if I still have demons hiding inside me. It took courage for me to do that because like anyone else, I thought I was already 100% pure because I had fasted for 21 days of liquid only, and I was doing so many fasts when Pastor Artemio Pacle taught me. Fasting is self deliverance, but the Spirit within me still wanted me to experience what they have been doing in Mindanao. So we scheduled a time to do it and it was on a holiday because of Provincial Elections on May 13, 2019. I asked Pastor Artemio Pacle to be there because I wanted him to see what they are also doing in the Spiritual Realm and oversee me as well. We did it inside the Office of Atty Ortega. I was so curious what kinds of demons I might still have, I did not let pride of fasting get in the way of knowing the TRUTH.


Deliverance: That day came and when I woke up from sleep that morning I felt pain on my neck, it was a weird pain that I didn't feel it so much before. So I just hit it with my hands. So basically, they first brought my soul into the heavenly courts of GOD’s throne and immersed me in the HOLY SPIRIT, Put my soul behind JESUS, put a wall of fire between my body and soul so that what is left inside my body is the Spirit, and because My soul was not active anymore, another spirit began to manifest, it's like they come out of hiding when they do that. But you have to be agreeable for them to do that to you for it to work. The Angels of GOD were there with us to help us, so I was already not able to control my body. They asked the Angels to raise my hand if there are still demonic spirits hiding inside my body and the Angels rose the hand that confirmed it. So now, they begin to talk to the demonic spirit, they asked how many of you are inside her??? The spirit said "one" like it was weak and dying, like almost dead and then they asked "how were you able to enter her?" This spirit is very weak demonic spirit because it would not answer them right away. But I felt my head moving but I could’nt control it. So they asked, how are you oppressing her evil spirit, which part of the body are you giving her pain? My hand just suddenly put it on the neck where I felt pain that morning. So they asked, how did you come inside her? the spirit wouldn't answer, So they asked again, did you come in her through her past connection? The spirit noded, did you come through her through her ex boyfriend who was a witch? the spirit noded, and they continue asking where is this connection hiding? The spirit said "room" very slowly and almost without sound and they asked "her room in the house?" the spirit nodded. So they talked very harshly at this evil spirit reminding him of what awaits him in the end but my head began to shake by itself and do weird snake like movements telling them "no" in a very gentle manner and my tongue going out. Then they commanded the Angels to bind the evil spirit in my body and take it out from my body and throw them straight to hell. My feet actually though not together began to bring themselves together on their own. Then the deliverance was done.

Sometimes, we think we don't have anything inside of us because we think we are pure but the Spirit of GOD will always cause us to understand the truth only if we are open and humble enough to know the Truth.

When we were done, I knew exactly what this evil spirit was talking about and I knew exactly what I needed to do for this spirit to never return to me anymore. I told them, I am so amazed at what GOD just did today!!! I know also that it is the letter that I still did not burn from Antonio but there was a very good reason for it.

So that day I knew I'd be writing about it someday in the future when that time happened. Rewind to the day that I found that letter from Antonio, when I found it GOD did not allow me to burn it yet, because I just felt that it

shouldn't be burned yet. And I always listen to the Spirit of the Living GOD, like when HE told me to write about that day today. Now we know why HE did not allow that letter burned! It is all because GOD is Sovereign with the things he makes me write and do. I never do anything on my own. I do not speak on my own, or see things on my own. The Letter unburned have served it's purpose that day after my deliverance on May 13, 2019. So after my deliverance, I burned it completely! Because there is use for it anymore.

Today, Evil yet once again seeks to challenge my connection to them. Because I opened Antonio’s email today and saw that he would yet bring lies to defy the TRUTH that GOD has been speaking to me. I do not remember that Antonio gave me earrings at all. He was not a giver, he only gave me letters, his t-shirts and some strange drawings. He never gave me anything valuable but that plastic ring he used to tie to me to his witchcraft and evil. I do not believe a single word he wrote to me on November 25 2019. Evil just wants to tell me I’m not worthy because I AM not pure, and all the more I believe I AM pure in the LORD because GOD had told me a very important secret that until today I use to defeat the lies of the devil. The TRUTH is the devil is the father of lies, he cannot utter a single truth in his mouth because he wants to defy the TRUTH of GOD by speaking his lies all the time. But I stand my ground always in what GOD tells me because HE is the TRUTH, KING JESUS is the ROCK by which I stand on solid ground, and I believe everything the LORD is telling Me because HE is the TRUTH that lives inside me, the Way to the Father and the Life I have now is because HE resurrected me after the devil had killed me many times through the people he uses against me. Angels of Adonai Tzevaot, cast out this evil of lies into the bottomless pit of Abyss!!! He is a defeated foe and will can never win against me this time because today I AM Yiska, the Purified Bride of CHRIST!!!

Thank you Pastora Mercylyn Sajor Ariz and Schimiz ErmitaƱo. GOD has honored your ministry today, thank you for delivering me from this evil weak spirit!

Left to right: Sis Ivy, Yiska, Pastor Mercylyn, Pastor Sai, Rev Greatness, Pastor Michael Nesrallah, Atty. Ortega
All Glory be to the Resurrected KING who is My Life, My Love, I AM HIS BELOVED and HE is Mine, KING JESUS, My Everlasting, reigning KING of the Philippines!!!

Read Chapter 5 here: Finding My Place in this World - Part 3 of Chapter 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Runaway Heart

Spiritual Wars - A Paragraph of Part 3 Chapter 5 of Yiska's life

The Lessons: On Love and Pride