Welcome the Year of the New: 5780

October to December Word

Establishment
Fullness
Double Portion-Honor
Preparing your platform and foundation
Setting things in divine order for establishment
GOD moves when you rest no worries, no anxiousness - state of stillness and peace

Go, Run!
The Year of Champion
Preparation for 2020

 

Written: November 11 2020

24 Cheshvan 5781

I will write about what 2020 or 5780 has been for me and the world
During the last quarter of 2019 an outbreak has gone out from China and it spread to the whole world that led to the world's lockdown and suspension of it's economy. 
As for me on February 20, 2020 I started on a spiritual journey that caused me to soar high from before the lockdown started until it's losening on May. But come June and everything went from high to very low for me. Spiritual battles I had a hard time overcoming... Come the Jewish New Year on a September was the only time things started better for me and today I am free of depression and anxiety... some worries and fears will haunt me but it doesn't get through me like it did on June to mid September. Today on a November, GOD has graciously reached out to save me from the dark pit I was in and I didn't even know how I got there but only one thing could be the cause and it's always the things in the Spirit. And now I should take note of how to repsond to the lows of 2020 and it is this:
GOD moves when you rest no worries, no anxiousness - state of stillness and peace.
Only now am I resting, being content and joyful that GOD is at work even when I don't see anything to even rest my hope on. Only in YESHUA should I rest all my hope and dependence never on man but only in GOD My Elohim.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Runaway Heart

The Lessons: On Love and Pride

Spiritual Wars - A Paragraph of Part 3 Chapter 5 of Yiska's life