The Lessons: On Love and Pride

2:22AM PH Time
February 20, 2020
THE DUALITY



Dear Reader,

I'm feeling the two emotions right now the faintness of Love and the hate of Pride.
What should go first? Pride or Love?

I decided to write about Love first. But the LORD wanted me to write about Pride first, so I always go with whatever HE decides.

PRIDE.
I spell it all in captial letters because it is what it is. Puffed up and Thinking it is better than anyone.
This is totally the Opposite of Love. Wow! I thought the opposite of Love is Indifference. But according to the Great Book recorded in 1 Corinthians 13 that talks about Love, verse 5 says LOVE IS NOT PROUD.

What makes someone proud?

Warning: I will have to hurt some of you here and please forgive me when I do so, because I do love you, and love always delights in the truth. Love is not always sweet, it can hurt so many times.

The first 3 verses of 1 Corinthians 13, talks about Gifts. I beleive it is Gifts, blessings or what we have that makes us proud. When we have something more than others, it gives us a sense of entitlement, authority, power that will eventually lead us to pride because we feel we have them because we deserve them. Let me tell you something, Gifts be it Spiritual or Physical is undeserved. Yes! Because if you did deserve that, you don't call it gifts, you call it wages because you worked hard for it, you earned it. But gifts are undeserved and you don't have them because you are better than others. Maybe this is the reason why GOD made me write about pride first then about Love when His ultimate lesson is really about Love. =) HE is Amazing!

I have met some people puffed up with Pride and I didn't love them, so I didn't speak my truth in love because my love for them wasn't big enough...so I just walked away from their lives.

But I am writing for a specific Brother of mine because I do love him and GOD loves him more so may he heed this warning: One Last time #lastnalangka


Dear Brother,

I looked up to you, you know I have. I love the LORD and because I love him I also love you. I care about you but never in a way like you are thinking of me now. I am so sorry that you are understanding everything differently. I have always been honest with you from the beginning. What I say with my mouth, is what is in my thoughts and what is in my heart. I'm not saying something and meaning another thing to you because you are a man I respect and trust. But to my Soul Mate and My One True Love YES I am able DO THIS with him and him only, because I cannot say to the One I adore what is in my thoughts and what is in my heart.

I may not be as "gifted" as you but you cannot just disqualify my experience with GOD just because you are higher and better. You are in ministry and I am not. No disrespect Sir, but you have disrespected me by thinking that I cannot hear from GOD or I cannot hear GOD clearly, yes I have been wrong many times, but I know my GOD and HE is never wrong and I know where I stand. I stand by GOD and what HE is saying to me. And I will stand my ground till the very end! I will never believe the lies you are now believing, I will never concede to the fantasies you have in your mind, not tomorrow, not next week, not ever in this lifetime. Let me say it again! Because even if you have spiritual gifts and you are in a higher level spiritually, you cannot just decide someone else's path and life just because you feel differently, it's not about your feelings, it's not up to you, it's all about JESUS. The son of GOD is a gentleman, even  though JESUS died for people because He loves people. He will never force Himself on people. GOD's love is so deep HE gave us freewill, He will never force anyone to love Him back. So you cannot force your will Sir, not by your standing with the LORD, not with your gifts, not with your authority and power! My answer is No! No! No! Even if I have to be single for the rest of my life, my answer is No!

This has been an issue Sir, and I am very concerned now....
because I thought we have learned the lessons that life has thrown at us somehow.
I don't want to see you lose whatever you have right now,
So please repent as soon as possible and get your heart with JESUS now.
Forgive me Brother, for hurting you but you know who you are and this is the only way we can kill that demon that's trying to manipulate you many years now.
I want you to pass this test because GOD also wants me to pass mine.
So let me speak this truth in love for it will be the last time...
#lastnaangka

Please don't speak to me directly about this warning/letter, I do not want you to feel embarrassed. You do not have to ask forgiveness from me but from the GOD who called you and asked me to write this letter. We don't have to talk about this because it's not about me but the GOD who sees your mind and heart. I love you this much that I don't want you to feel embarrassed.


1 Corinthians 13 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
1 I may speak in the tongues of men, even angels;
but if I lack love, I have become merely
blaring brass or a cymbal clanging.
2 I may have the gift of prophecy,
I may fathom all mysteries, know all things,
have all faith — enough to move mountains;
but if I lack love, I am nothing.
3 I may give away everything that I own,
I may even hand over my body to be burned;
but if I lack love, I gain nothing.
4 Love is patient and kind, not jealous, not boastful,
5 not proud, rude or selfish, not easily angered,
and it keeps no record of wrongs.
6 Love does not gloat over other people’s sins
but takes its delight in the truth.
7 Love always bears up, always trusts,
always hopes, always endures.
8 Love never ends; but prophecies will pass,
tongues will cease, knowledge will pass.
9 For our knowledge is partial, and our prophecy partial;
10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass.
11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child,
thought like a child, argued like a child;
now that I have become a man,
I have finished with childish ways.
12 For now we see obscurely in a mirror,
but then it will be face to face.
Now I know partly; then I will know fully,
just as God has fully known me.

13 But for now, three things last —
trust, hope, love;
and the greatest of these is love.


Image result for aurora and prince phillip

The Lesson of Unconditional Love:

I need to write the most honest way possible I can about Love. I've been receiving from the LORD some inspirations of the Lessons HE has been teaching me about Unconditional Love. Yes it was timely, but it was a good lesson HE taught me on a Valentine's day. I did'nt mean it. It just came to be. But I hope writing about it now would not make me late.

The Story of the Filipina Sleeping Beauty:
I want to tell you a story about a certain girl named Aurora, yes is the sleeping Beauty Princess but she's the Filipina version. She had been praying, dreaming, waiting about her One True Love to find her. She met someone that she have been waiting for, for the longest time. She felt so strongly about this man right away. But she didn't love, not yet, how can she??? He doesn't love her yet...

She told herself:
I am dalagang Filipina. What is that? Dalagang Filipina is never love first, never move first, and wait to be loved, test the person and if he passed the test then you love.

The Dalagang Filipina Mindset.
These are the mindsets I grew myself into, I don't even know how it came to be, it's just the way I am naturally. That's why Bro Bo Sanchez had to teach me (through a book) to do Flirtsome because Love doesn't just come your way, or suddenly falls on your lap one sweet day. No! It doesn't happen that way. Love has to be intentional. How to Find Your One True Love is Intentional and so I really loved his practical advice, because we people are so impractical sometimes.

How To Find Your One True Love by Bo Sanchez can be bought here: https://feastbooks.ph/product/otl/

I must tell you, I enjoyed this practical advice especially dedicated to women who are Spiritual Geeks hahahaha! You know I just came up with this word because I am one. Spiritual Geeks are people who are too spiritual they become religious and impractical. By Golly! Let me tell you know what I know, that GOD doesn't like religious people because they become impractical. So I had become that in the past, but thanks be to GOD for a Brother Bo Sanchez whose wisdom led me back to earth, "Earth to Agaw!" (As what my dear Gaw Arlene refers to me) Sometimes the Spiritual things can get us caught up in the skies, or in the heavens, but we are not there yet, we live on earth and so I have to always pull myself back down to earth because I can be very unrelatable to people sometimes and I had become that at one point in my life. So many people thought I became a little coco because of what I have been saying/prophecying. So Let me tell you that in this Story, the Princess Aurora is a Spiritual Geek too =)

Anyway, back to when Princess Aurora met Prince Philip, what happened?!
Wow! She experienced the strongest earthquake in her life, she felt aftershocks and feeling dizzy following the few days, she didn't eat as much or sleep as much and she was totally disoriented! Her head was hot with too many thoughts running around her mind. She couldn't understand what she felt inside, was she supposed to be happy but she felt more scared, she felt everything all at one time! But praise be to GOD for her Uncle and Aunty to help her understand and deal with what she is going through.

In next 2 days, she had been struggling she doesn't even know why. So she came into the Chambers of the Great Father King and asked Him: Abba! What is happening to me???

GOD: You feel strongly about him, but you have not decided to love him

Aurora: But I can't, he doesn't love me yet

GOD: I didn't tell you about this man so you can wait to be loved by him. I brought you to him didn't I? Now it is time for love to awaken. I have awakened your heart to love, it is time.

Aurora: But no!!! I will be hurt, he doesn't even feel the same way!

GOD: Does he have to feel the same way for you to love him? That's a very carnal kind of love you have right there. I am giving you the Best that I have prepared for you and you are just gonna love him conditionally?

I have always taught you to love, love your parents even when they hurt you, honor them even if you feel like it, obey them even when it hurts. Love people even when they don't care about you. My commandments never came with conditions, I expect you to obey. Just do it.

Now, I want you to love him and love him like I love you. Love Unconditionally. I loved you first didn't I? While you were still a sinner, I love you. While you didn't love me yet, I love you inspite. And I wooed you with my love but my love for you was not dependent on you loving me back. Whether you love me back or not, I will always love you - that is Unconditional Love.

Aurora: (Jaw dropping) My Abba GOD!!! You are so amazing!

So Aurora concedes, she began to love the Prince, with or without being loved in return. And so she felt so free, her peace came back to her. She was wearing her heart out in her sleeves (on her own), she couldn't contain anymore the love she felt inside. She loved! She wrote poems, she sang songs, she danced to wonderful melodies. But without telling him, No! She didn't run after him. They didn't keep in touch there was no cellphone back in the days, all she held onto was what the Prince told her before he went back to his home, that he was going to return for her back in the woods. Yet without communication she just loved... without hope she loved, without being loved she loved inspite. And everything felt wonderful even though she loved on her own because she was secure in the Love of Her Great GOD, the Father King of Love.

This is the Lesson on GOD's Unconditional Love, Love is not dependent on how people treat you. When you love it's coming from your end, not them, it's because you decided to just love them.

An Honor to the First Jethro who gave me a lesson about Love:
The Jethro who taught me first about love is Pastor Andoni Ross. I cannot forget this Father figure like Santa Clause, I was at age 15, one day after church, he sat with me in a table and just started talking to me.
He said: "Do you know what Love is?
(I was blank...staring at him with wide eyes not knowing what to say)
He continued: "Some say it's a feeling. But Love is a Decision. You decide to love not because of how you feel about a person. Love is not dependent on your feelings, Love is a decision."

And I will never ever forget that Lesson he imparted to me ever since.
Thank you Pastor Andoni!!! Warmest regards to everybody in the family!



Writing Ended: 4:44AM
To the Reading PUBLIC:
Please respect the privacy of these people. Keep silent and pray.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Runaway Heart

Bat-Sheva

Spiritual Wars - A Paragraph of Part 3 Chapter 5 of Yiska's life