Spiritual Wars - A Paragraph of Part 3 Chapter 5 of Yiska's life



Spiritual Wars

Written 10 March 2020 @ 3rd Watch as a Night Watchman of Cebu City,
Supermoon event in the skies

The Counseling Facilitator:
I had been trained in the NLP Programming by Jojo Apolo in Manila and he contacted me once again to see if I wanted to volunteer as a facilitator of the free training he was doing in Cebu Couples for Christ Carismatic Organization. The training refreshed my memory and allowed me to practice my spiritual gifts of healing. Jojo Apolo and Dean Pax Lapid are fathers I look up to and they really saw how happy I was doing this "calling" in life.


Second Encounter with demons
The application for the Training had come and we were going to the Prison of Young Juvenilles who were convicted for Drug Abuse. I remember it was a Sunday that we went there, and I woke up extra early around 2AM the day we were going to the Jail. I just felt like I was heading for a "battle" I didn't understand what I felt. I felt nervous and just restless, like something awaited me in those prison bars but I didn't know who or what, I just felt an anxiousness in my Spirit. We arrived and everything felt normal as we went in first to the boys prison area. I scanned every face, nothing. So we went up stairs to the girls area, and as i was climbing up, my heart beat really fast and as we reached the top we were welcomed by girls singing "Welcome to the Family" but one particular girl I could not take my eyes off because I saw her demons and they were screamming at me!!! I was so shocked and felt so scared in all my life. I not only see her demons, I hear them and they were screaming at me shouting: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! WHY HAVE YOU COME HERE?! GO AWAY! LEAVE US ALONE!!!" I was staring at her with my eyes so wide because I was so frightened. I cried out to GOD "LORD, Help me, why are they angry at me?" It was the strangest experience I ever had in my life. How come they were only angry at me? What about them? refering to my other counselors who were there with me. I felt so scared I avoided her the whole time. She was dark, very dark from among all the rest of the girls. So I counseled 2 girls effortelessly and they both cried and felt loved. They both were praying to get out of prison already because they had been there a long time. 

That night, the facilitators were being treated to dinner, I took every opportunity to learn from Mentor Jojo Apolo, so I sat beside him during dinner. I talked to him about what I beleive was the subconscious mind of NLP, which is actually the Spirit of the person and he agreed saying "Yes, you're actually right" The Alpha state or Subconscious mind is the Spirit. It is what remembers things the soul or human memory could never take full account of in their remembrance. How can a baby remember that I had a hard time going out of my Mom's body? But something happened during my training with Sir Jojo, something in my Spirit was also awakened, my spiritual eyes were opened. That's why I was so glad to be trained by him because I felt he really unleashed a giant within me that I didn't know had been sleeping a long time. The Dean Pax Lapid also felt so proud of me, there was something about him that I felt I could do anything in this world, because he really knows how to mentor young gifts and oversee them in a way that they don't feel controlled. I was touched by his Spirit, these two fathers brought a healing in my life that I didn't know had been hurt. I was in the presence of extra ordinary Kings and they made an impact in my life. Now, no matter where I go, whatever success I achieve, I want to always give honor to these two men because just a few encounters with them made the eagle in me want to fly. I pray that they will read this Story in my life and be able to smile knowing that they made a diffference in my life in a way that they will never know or fully understand, even I have a hard time explaining the healing they brought to my Spirit.  

 
For Full Story click: Finding My Place - Chapter 5 Story of Yiska

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Runaway Heart

The Lessons: On Love and Pride